When wholesale cheap, novel and high-quality toys, many importers’ first consideration is China. Because China is the world’s largest toy producer and exporter, about 75% of the world’s toys come from China. When importing from China When it comes to toys, do you want to know how to find the best toy wholesale market in China?
In this article, we will give you a detailed introduction to the 6 best toy wholesale markets in China, where you can find all kinds of high-quality and innovative toys and Chinese suppliers.
1. Yiwu Toy Wholesale Market
Yiwu Market is the largest wholesale market in China. From the toy industry, Yiwu is also known as “China Toy City”. It has concentrated thousands of toys from all over China and is the distribution center of Chinese toys. 60% of the containers exported from Yiwu contain toys. As Yiwu toy market has the advantages of abundant toy types, price concessions, market radiation and popularity, it has become the first choice of many international toy buyers.
Yiwu’s toy wholesale is mainly concentrated in District 1 of Yiwu International Trade City. There are more than 2,000 toy merchants with a business area of more than 20,000 square meters. Because of the clear classification, you can easily find similar products, which is very convenient when comparing products. Generally, you need to ask the supplier carefully for product information, compare product quality, price, minimum order quantity, etc. The minimum order quantity of the products here is usually more than 200 US dollars.
Address: Yiwu Chouzhou Road, Jinhua City, Zhejiang Province
Main categories: cartoon deformation, electric remote control, assembled puzzle, plush, cloth art, electronic flash, flash games, inflatable toys, pet toys, wooden, alloy toys, Christmas toys, etc.
1. The first floor of International Trade City: plush toys (zone C), inflatable toys (zone C), electric toys (zone C, zone D), ordinary toys (zone D, zone E)
2. The first phase of Trade City (A B C D E five districts are the first phase):
Plush toys in area B (601-1200)
Area C plush toys, inflatable toys, electric toys (1201-1800)
Electric toys and ordinary toys in Zone D (1801-2400)
Ordinary toys in Zone E (2401-3000)
The first floor is dominated by wholesale boxes of toys, and the fourth floor is the factory direct sales area, suitable for large quantities of purchases.
3. Yiwu International Trade City Phase III (International Trade City District 4)
4. Xingzhong community is mainly scattered and mixed. The jewelry street on the west gate of the first phase is made of plush toys.
5. Big toys, high-end toys are mostly from the Guangzhou market or Chenghai, and small plastic toys are cheap from Yiwu. The toy products produced locally in Yiwu mainly include small plastic toys, plush toys and inflatable toys. Yixi Industrial Park has a toy production base.
2. Shantou Toy Market
The Chenghai toy market in Shantou is the largest toy supply chain. Nearly 70% of toys in the world are made in Shantou. As of July 2020, the number of toy companies in Chenghai District has reached 24,650. You can find almost all kinds of toys, such as educational toys, car toys, kitchen game toys, and girl toys, here. After years of development, Chenghai Toys has transformed from OEM processing to brand development, achieving high product innovation.
The Shantou Toy Market is usually called an exhibition hall, and there are more than 30 exhibition halls here. The location of these exhibition halls is relatively scattered relative to the Yiwu toy market. And the minimum order quantity is also different, which will be higher compared to other markets. In each exhibition, you may see the same samples and packaging from the same supplier or manufacturer. The service staff will record the item numbers of the products you are interested in, and you will get all the information listed at checkout, and then order directly.
3. Guangzhou Toy Wholesale Market
I believe many people have heard of the Canton Fair, but they may not know where the Guangzhou toy market is. Unlike Yiwu toy market, Guangzhou’s toy market is very scattered. Here are four major wholesale markets for you.
1) Guangzhou Wanling Plaza Address: 39 Jiefang South Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou Business area: Floor 1 to 6 is the toy boutique home accessories wholesale market, with a business area of 40,000 square meters
2) Guangzhou International Yide Stationery and Toy Plaza Address: No. 390-426, Yide West Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou Main business: all kinds of imported and domestic brand-name toys, in addition to toys, mainly stationery and gifts. The total construction area is 25,000 square meters.
3) Guangzhou Zhonggang Boutique Toy Wholesale Market Address: 399 Yide West Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou Main business: Toys and stationery boutique industry. It is the earliest toy boutique wholesale place in Guangzhou. It gathers many domestic and foreign famous brands with annual sales of hundreds of millions of yuan.
4) Liwan Toys Wholesale Market Address: 2nd Floor, No. 38 Shiluji, Zhongshan 8th Road, Guangzhou Main business: tens of thousands of toys in plush line, electric, voice-controlled remote control, pull back, puzzle and other categories. The market is mainly wholesale and retail, and provides consignment agency. It is the first professional toy wholesale market with scale and characteristics in Guangdong Province.
Guangzhou’s toys are not classified by category, so you will be confused when looking for them. The MOQ there is lower, but the price is higher. If you only want to buy a few toys, Guangzhou Toy Market is a good choice. If you plan to purchase larger quantities, then Yiwu or Shantou will be more suitable for you. Because the types of toys are more abundant and the prices are favorable, we have a more complete international supply chain.
4. Linyi Yongxing International Toy City
This toy professional wholesale city is the only professional toy wholesale market in Shandong Province and the largest professional toy market in the country. It is located at the intersection of Linxi 7th Road and Shuitian Road, Lanshan District, Linyi City. The market covers an area of 100,000 square meters, with a construction area of 60,000 square meters, and 1,200 operating booths. The largest merchants in Linyi’s toy circle are all operating here, such as Tianma Toys, Tianyuan Toys, Henghui Toys, and Fada Toys. Business scope: ordinary toys, electric toys, plush toys, inflatable toys, baby carriages and baby products, etc. Compared with Yiwu toy market, Linyi Yongxing toy market has higher domestic sales.
5. Yangjiang Wutinglong International Toy and Gift City
Wutinglong International Toy City is located in Yangzhou, which is known as “China’s Plush Toys and Gifts Capital”. You can find all kinds of plush toys here. It covers an area of more than 180 acres, with a building area of 180,000 square meters, and more than 4,500 shops. The gathering area of Wutinglong International Toys and Gifts City is mainly divided into five major areas, namely: toy accessories area, toy finished product area, logistics storage area, e-commerce trading area, and toy boutique hall. This market can accept small orders, but the price will be higher than the wholesale price.
6. Baigou Toys Wholesale Market
Baigou Toys Wholesale Market is located in Baigou Town, Gaobeidian City, Baoding City, Hebei Province, China. Covering an area of more than 20,000 square meters, there are more than 380 suppliers like Wutinglong International Toys and Gifts City, mainly selling plush toys, in addition to plastic toys. The quality of the plush toys here is relatively low, but the price is relatively low.
As a Yiwu Sourcing Agent with 23 years experience, we can purchase all Chinese toys for global buyers. Provide toy market and factory tour guidance services, find reliable suppliers for you, follow up production, quality control and delivery to the door.
Post time: Jan-14-2021