If you want to participate in the Canton Fair or import product from China, just contact us.
China Canton Fair
The China Import and Export Fair (Canton Fair) was established in 1957. It is the largest trade fair in China with the widest variety of exhibitions, the widest distribution of overseas buyers, and the highest turnover. Canton Fair is held in Guangzhou every spring and autumn, twice a year. More than 25,000 exhibitors and about 200,000 buyers participate in the fair. Each session has 3 stages, each showing different Product range, covers 700,000+ products.
Sellers Union Group - the largest import & export company in Yiwu China, also participates in the Canton Fair every year. This year we will participate in the second phase, with 2 booths, mainly for daily necessities. Customers are welcome to come and visit. If you are interested, you can contact us for more information, and you can also further communicate with us face to face in Yiwu or Canton Fair.
Canton Fair time and product category.
Spring Canton Fair Time:
Canton Fair 2023 Phase 1: April 15-19; Phase 2: April 23-27; Phase 3: May 1-5
Autumn Canton Fair Time:
Phase 1: October 15-19; Phase 2: October 23-27; Phase 3: October 31st-November 4th
Foreign product companies, manufacturers, foreign trade investment, sourcing agent, importers from all over the world.
Advantages of Canton Fair:
1. Visiting trade fairs can help you find suppliers who are not advertising on the Internet (thus eliminating a large part of the competition).
2. The newly-added online exhibition format of the Canton Fair enables overseas buyers and exhibitors to directly communicate online through images, videos, and live broadcasts.
3. The latest trends of Chinese products can be seen through the Canton Fair.
4. Gather a large amount of procurement resources and on-site inspection samples, saving a lot of time and money.
5. You can meet with your suppliers in person to better establish long-term business relationships.
Canton Fair Tips:
1. In order to participate in the Canton Fair, you must first register on the Canton Fair website to receive an invitation letter, which you must use to obtain a Chinese visa.
2. During the Canton Fair, related expenses will be higher than usual. Please set aside budget for participating in the Canton Fair, including accommodation, flights, food, etc, around $3000-4000.
3. If you do not speak English, it will increase a lot of trouble. Because the exhibitors basically only speak English. (If you need, we can provide you with sourcing agent services, including translation)
4. Make sure you have business cards, a digital camera, and a notepad handy for recording supplier and product information. You can also use the Canton Fair website to pre-research potential suppliers.
5. Suppliers at the Canton Fair usually have high MOQ, which aren't suitable for small-scale clients. If you want a low MOQ, suggest you go to Yiwu Market.
Canton Fair Transportation and Hotels:
The easiest way to get to the Canton Fair is to fly to Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, which is connected to many cities in the world. During the Canton Fair, there is a large demand for taxis, while subways, buses and hotel buses have relatively fixed time and sufficient numbers. Therefore, public transportation will be the easiest way to reach the Canton Fair Complex. If you want to find the best value for money hotel, it is best to book 3-4 weeks in advance, otherwise it will be booked out. Most star hotels will provide pick-up service, but the business hours of each hotel are different. Ask the hotel lobby time at check-in.
As sourcing agent, we can also provide pick-up and drop-off service from the train station/airport to your hotel, as well as book hotel reservations to help you customize your trip to the Canton Fair.
Luxury Hotels Near the Canton Fair:
Langham Place, Guangzhou
The Westin Guangzhou
Shangri-La Hotel, Guangzhou
Guangzhou Poly Intercontinental Hotel
Good International Hotel
Super 8 Hotel
Home Inn Plus
The Guangzhou Airport Express provides a special direct shuttle service between the Canton Fair Building and Guangzhou Baiyun Airport in all 3 stages of the Canton Fair.
Bus departure: approximately every 30 minutes.
You can tell the taxi driver "Pazhou", "Canton Fair" or "Canton Fair" in Chinese, or print the address of where you are going in Chinese. The taxi fare is 2.6 yuan/km. If it exceeds 35 kilometers, increase by 50%. Duration: about 60 minutes
(Note: It is recommended that you take a yellow taxi operated by a trusted company)
Hall A: Line 8 Xingangdong Station Exit A
Hall B: Exit A and B of Pazhou Station on Line 8
Pavilion C: Exit C of Pazhou Metro Station Line 8
Ticket price: 8RMB (1.5USD)
Time: about 60 minutes